Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Febraury Fun

Well, it is the last day of February, so I better blog about what we have been up to the past few weeks.

The girls spent the weekend with my parents and Raphael and I were able to attend a couple of
different marriage events going on. We went to Fight Night at 12Stone with Drs. Parrot.
And the night before we were at Hebron church for a Valentine's Date night.

Soccer games in the rain :)

The girls were out of school for President's Day, so we went for a
walk at the park.
Rachel had tennis and we spent time at the park playing.
Rebecca and I made treats and delivered them to our neighbors.
We have been taking Lola to the vet.
Celebrated my 44th birthday!!
We met for dinner at a new pizza place at the mall, it was good food!
Birthday pictures with the family and opening gifts.
Raphael had it all decorated really cute for me.

Legos and Lola.




No comments:

Post a Comment