Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Caladesi Island and Evan


On our trip to Florida we spent one day at Caladesi Island. I had read a lot of wonderful things about the Island when I was researching for our trip and it did not disappoint. Caladesi Island was my favorite beach we visited.

And sadly, I don't know what I did, but I lost all my pictures I took that day, except for two. So most of these pictures are from Google.
We drove to Honeymoon Beach Park and took the Caladesi Ferry to the Island.

Caladesi Island was the complete opposite of Clearwater Beach.
Caladesi had just a few families. I walked the beach and found a lot of
shells. There were so many of shells on the beach.
I was out in the water with the family and a couple of dolphins
were swimming not too far from us. Every time we went to the
beach in Florida we saw dolphins.

It was a great day at the beach. I would go back to Caladesi Beach
again and again.

We headed back home and got all cleaned up. Raphael and the
girls spent the evening at home and I went to visit my coach, Evan.
from Evan's Instagram page

In January, I applied to an on-line program, called Alpha Female.
Evan is the creator and coach of the program. She lives in Florida.
I had met her back in April when we were in Tampa for our cruise.
From my April visit.

It happened that our Florida house was about 20 minutes from
Evan's gym , so I was able to go visit her for awhile.
The woman is strong!

There were two other Alpha girls there that night too. We
sat and talked, traded stories, I learned about SnapChat.
It was a fun night and I was happy to get to see Evan again.

Hopefully, tomorrow I will get around to our visit to Busch Gardens.







No comments:

Post a Comment