Thursday, March 31, 2016

Seven is Heaven

Yesterday was Rebecca's 7th birthday!!

She has been counting down the days on the calendar in her room and when I woke her up, she
said " I am finally seven!"

I let her open one gift before school and my parents called to sing happy birthday.  Later,
Abuela and I went to school to have lunch with Rebecca and we passed out cookies
to her classmates.
We told the girls that we were going out to eat in Atlanta to celebrate, but that is all we
told them.... we had tickets to go see the Cirque du Soleil Show.
We had dinner at California Pizza. We brought along all the gifts  and
I also had cupcakes for dessert.
We stopped to take a few pictures with the beautiful flowers. Atlantic
Station was looking so pretty as we walked to the show.
We made it to the tent! The girls were so excited. As usual, the show was
amazing and we had a great time.
We had a late night out, but it was worth it and I think that Rebecca had a
memorable and fun 7th birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment