Monday, April 4, 2016

An Afternoon with Fancy Nancy


Way back in February, I was looking through a parenting magazine that has lots of articles and suggestions about events and activities in Atlanta. I saw an advertisement for a play about Fancy Nancy and I knew the girls would love it.  We are big fans of Nancy at our house, so I bought the tickets. 
My Mom joined us for the afternoon and we drove into Atlanta and went to Mellow
Mushroom for lunch. They have some good pizza and it is one of our favorites.
We were a little early for the play, so we walked around and went to check out a Jewish temple that
was nearby.  It was a beautiful building and the details were amazing. I would love to go back
and see the inside sometime.
We had never been to the Synchronicity Theatre before and I wasn't sure how big it was or how many
people would attend, so I bought reserved tickets.  We ended up sitting in the front row and the stage was just a few feet away from us.
The show was super cute and Rebecca loved it. Afterwards, we were able to meet and greet with
the actors. The line was long for Nancy, so we met Bree.
Rebecca went home with a tiara, thanks to Nana!
Fun afternoon in the ATL.




No comments:

Post a Comment