Saturday, March 26, 2016

Life Lately

Once again, I am behind on posting, so trying to catch up a little before I forget everything.........

The girls had a day off from school, so we headed over to Pringle Park and played for awhile. It
is one of our favorite parks and we try to get there a few times a year.
Rebecca is taking swimming lessons.
St. Patrick's Day shirts
Rebecca won the " quiet seat " prize from Brother Billy at AWANA and she
was so excited and I was happy for her.
I went to Rachel's school for Muffins with Mom. They played a few trivia games
and we won!
A visit to the dentist. They always leave with a balloon.
We have had some incredible sunrises and sunsets lately, It's hard to capture the beauty.
                At school, Rebecca had to draw herself as a minion.  I love this! So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment