Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A Museum and A Garden

Way back in May, Rebecca went on a field trip with her class to the INK Museum. She had been there several times before and loves that place. She had been asking to go again, so I took the girls for a quick visit.
                                                                   In the music room
                                             My personal favorite -- the grocery store.
A big daycare arrived at the museum with a million kids, so the girls and I left for lunch.
After that I drove a bit in hopes of finding a new garden that I had read about on the internet.


The gardens just opened in May, and while significantly smaller than the Atlanta gardens, still very beautiful.  I love flowers and plants and enjoyed looking around at the beauty.
There are many places to stop and sit or swing through out. There weren't too many people there, so we had lots of time and space to look at everything.
They have a section with little houses and a train station among the flowers. Nearby there were little trains for the kids to play with, so we stopped to play for awhile.
Lots of hydrangeas-- my favorite!! This was on the way to an amphitheater and outdoor party area.
Our blurry picture :)  the staff was all older ladies and none of them knew how to use a phone to take a picture, so this was the best we could get.  I thought it was a lovely place and so peaceful and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment