Friday, November 22, 2013

Photos from my Phone Friday

                                             Another week has come and gone.
                   A few of our pictures of what we have been up to around here.
Rebecca and Rebecca.
We went to a birthday party for a friend also named Rebecca.
The party was a Chuck E Cheese and the girls had so much fun!
The girls playing nicely together.
I thought I should document this because not sure when it will happen again.
My Sunday run.
I frequently run from our house to the mall and the route takes me past this house.
It sits on several acres and they always decorate crazy for Christmas time.
Rebecca had not been feeling well for a few weeks.
 Over the weekend, she got worse over. I took her to the doctor and she had a sinus infection.
The doctor's office is nearby a donut store, so we usually stop in for a donut treat.
Our neighbor is helping us to finish our basement.
He has been hanging drywall and mudding the walls.
It has forced us to do some serious cleaning out of the basement.
And this is all going to our first garage sale this Saturday.
While I was sorting through garage sale items, Rebecca was entertaining herself.
I am so thankful she is at an age where she doesn't need constant supervision.
She is growing up fast and is always making us laugh.
 
I have to get back to garage sale work.
Happy Friday!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment