Friday, September 13, 2013

Photos from my Phone Friday

                                                      This week has pretty much zoomed by.
             I didn't take too many pictures, but we kept busy with school, sports and church events.
This is the bridge we took our paddle boat to last weekend at Fort Yargo. A beautiful day on the lake.
                                                   Rebecca on the waterslide. She had so much fun!
                                                              It has been nice and hot here lately.
    The girls set up a lemonade stand.
Each year on September 11th, the MOMS Club that I am a part of  bakes cookies and other treats for the local fire and police stations. This year I was in charge of coordinating the event and it went well.
These are not treats I made, but my friend Hannah got all fancy with hers.
                                                       And we spent time at the soccer fields.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment