Thursday, January 31, 2013

Photos from my Phone

Hi! We are still here. I can't believe it has been almost a month since I have blogged. Never have gone that long without blogging before. Blogger was having issues with uploading pictures for quite awhile, and our life was the same as usual, so I just didn't blog.

I haven't taken too many pictures lately, but have managed to capture a few pics of the girls recently.

Rebecca has been really into playing with blocks and making houses for her dolls, or as she calls them "dollies".
We spend alot of time playing dollies.
 
We are getting ready to take a trip and I needed to get the girls some sandals, so we had to go the the mall. Of course, we had to stop by the candy store -- so many choices.
Last night at AWANA it was crazy hair night.
Both of the girls were sick last week with the stomach flu. Rebecca was effected the most and is still trying to recover and has been napping almost every afternoon.
 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment