Thursday, May 10, 2012

Preschool Picnic

Today was Rebecca's last day of preschool. They had a fun morning with snow cones and games. All the parents came to have lunch with the kids and then time to go home. We were supposed to have a picnic, but it has been raining all week, so we had lunch inside instead.

Here she is before school this morning. I had to bribe her with gum in order to get her outside for the photo.

        Rebecca and her wonderful teacher- Mrs. Nicole. Rebecca will miss her this summer.

After school we came home and had an ice cream treat that I had made earlier. I saw the idea on Pinterest and I believe it was orginially in the Family Fun Magazine. Ice cream sandwiches dipped in sprinkles and a stick in the middle. Simple and no messy fingers!!




Both of the girls aren't feeling too well this week and I kept Rachel home for the day. So after ice cream we all took a nap! Rebecca asked for pizza for dinner tonight, which sounds good to me.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment