Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

It's been a good Mother's Day weekend for me.  I am so blessed to have the two sweetest girls and love their Daddy more than ever!

On Saturday, I went to lunch with my friends from MOMS Club. We meet each year before Mother's Day, eat good food, and talk a lot.  We had lunch at Chateau Elan that is a nearby resort and winery.

All the ladies.
This morning Raphael and the girls had cards for me and we headed out to church.  They honored all the mothers at church with MommaPoolza. Each mom was given lemonade, cake pops and chocolates, flowers and Rebecca had a flower for me too.
After church we had a quick lunch at Zaxby's and then to the movie theater to see The Lorax. A great and relaxing weekend with the family.
And wishing my Mom a very happy Mother's Day! Love you Mom!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment