Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Field Day 2012 and Appreciation


Today is field day for Rachel. The weather has been a little rainy this week and I was praying that they wouldn't get rained out.  Rebecca and I stopped by the school for minute to watch and say "hi".

This is right when we got there. Rachel was happy to see us and to show off her little sister to all her friends.

                         Parachute time! Rachel doing what she does best-talking!!

                                           Daniella and Rachel- BFFs!

                     __________________________________________________

It is "teacher appreciation week" so I made some little treats for the girls' teachers. Rebecca and I delivered them this morning.


These are mini Oreo apple treats. I saw the idea on a blog called The Crafting Chicks a few months ago and thought it was really cute. It is a simple idea- dip mini Oreo cookie into red candy coating, add pretzel stick stem and make a leaf from an Airhead candy.

The other gift we gave were some pretty flowers with a cute sign to say "thank you". The girls have had the best teachers this year and have learned a lot. I found the idea on the blog Skip to My Lou.


I  can't believe the school year is almost over! Rebecca's last day is tomorrow and Rachel only has ten days left! We are excited for summer!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment