Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall Festival

This afternoon we went to my MOMS club annual fall festival. This year we went to my friend's Meredith house. She lives out in the country and we had planned to play outside, but the rain and wind arrived today. So we had to party inside instead and still had a good time. I was busy keeping track of the girls and talking with my friends, so didn't take many pictures, but here are a few ---


Rebecca doing some arts and crafts.

Catie playing the pumpkin-candy toss game.


Catie's little brother- R.J.


The kids had a contest to wrap each other in toilet paper and make a mummy.




After the party we headed home for dinner and bath. Both of the girls are still not feeling well and I wanted to get them to bed sooner than later.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment