Friday, May 6, 2011

Desperate Times, Desperate Measures

About a week ago, I blogged about a little bird that keeps flying at our back windows. Well, he and a few of his bird friends are still at it! And now it is quite annoying, so yesterday I bought stickers for the windows that are supposed to scare the bird away-- but they didn't work.

 I googled the problem and several sites recommended stickers or painting the windows white until the bird leaves. I don't want to paint the windows, so I put up white pieces of paper.  Mr. Bird is pooping all over the deck and making my dog crazy.  I am desperate to get rid of him, so hoping the paper trick will work!

Today at school, Rachel had a class picnic.  All the kids get ice cream treats and are quite proud of themselves for finishing up another year of school.  I went for lunch and Rachel asked me to get a picture of her with her teacher- Ms. Rutecky. Only 17 days left of the school year!


And finally, our little garden is starting to produce some strawberries for us!  I picked quite a few yesterday and Rebecca gobbled them up.



Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment