Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ladies Who Lunch

not the best picture-self portrait under bad fluorescent lights!

Yesterday I had a babysitter for Rebecca so that I could run a bunch of errands. Rachel is always asking me to come have lunch with her at school-usually in the morning as she is getting on the bus. So yesterday, I surprised her and came to eat lunch with her.

We had a nice time talking about school and her friends. She pointed her classmates out and told me all about them.  Funny to hear things from a six year old's perspective. In the cafeteria they have an ice cream shoppe and a slushy machine, so of course Rachel "needed' some ice cream.


Then our time was up and I headed back home. We have a busy week ahead-looking forward to some fun times!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment