Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Five and a Half

                                                                              



I can hardly believe that Rachel is five and a half today! I realized it yesterday afternoon, and I told her last night. She was so excited, and promptly decided that she needed a cake to celebrate. We compromised, and went with some mini cupcakes instead. Rachel woke up excited about the day and was eager to get to school and tell her teacher. Knowing Rachel, she will tell everyone she meets today that she is half way to six years old.                                                  

Rachel and her cupcake this morning.

She has grown alot these past months- she is taller, thinner, I was cutting her nails the other day and realized that her little girl hands & fingers are gone. She doesn't want to watch Winnie the pooh or Clifford cartoons anymore, because" they are for little kids". Rachel is drawing, writing, and reading! I can't believe how much she has learned in a few months of school. She is very tender hearted, but can be so sassy too.  We love her very much! A few pictures of our girl.
           



                                                                 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I drop in from time to time, and wanted to let you know that MissJessie's Curly products are BOGO right now! The Baby buttercreme works famously on my Chickie Poo!

    Happy Holidays,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know. i am always looking for a "miracle" creme for her hair.

    ReplyDelete