Monday, November 30, 2009

8 Months today!

Our sweet little Rebecca is eight months old today! Rebecca and I went out for a few errands this morning, and then headed home. After lunch, I attempted to get some pictures of her on her eight month anniversary.Rebecca is so fast and crawling everywhere, that I had to switch to the big camera and I did manage to get a few shots of her.

Rebecca was playing in her room. She finally figured out how to hold onto a toy and crawl.

                                                             





Trying to figure out " How do I get out of here?"

Sitting in Rachel's room and harassing Lola

Rebecca was trying to open the dresser drawers.


I bought her the bigger hairbows today at Target- looks cute.

Rebecca is growing fast- she now weighs nineteen pounds! She is eating lots-carrots,squash, turkey, greenbeans, bread, yogurt, peaches, and she loves to drink from a sippy cup. She is in a size four diaper, is wearing mostly nine months clothing. She usually takes two naps a day and sleeps through the night!
We love you baby girl!
post signature

1 comment: