Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Photo

We had another busy week!  The girls and Raphael have all been sick, and Rachel stayed home from school to rest and get better. She was back to school today and was excited to see her friends.  This morning Rebecca and I were brave and went to Walmart for some Thanksgiving shopping. Our Walmart is always crazy busy and it stresses me out especially with a wiggly little baby in the buggy. But it wasn't too bad this morning and Rebecca was on her best behavior!  Afterwards, I went through Chik-fil-A for a peppermint chocolate chip milkshake. They.are.the.best.  After we were home, I tried taking some pictures of Rebecca, but she is not into sitting still these days.
                                        
     Here she is banging on the window and wanting out to play with Lola.

                                 

     After school, a friend of ours called to see if Rachel wanted to come over for a playdate. Rachel was quite excited, and didn't want to pose for a photo, so I took a quick one of her in the car before we left.



There is a blog that I have been reading for about a year.The blog is mostly about a little boy-Stellan, his heart condition, faith in the Lord, and how God has healed him! The writer of the blog is Jennifer, but she is mostly know by MckMama.  Her blog is here http://www.mycharmingkids.net/.    She is coming to Atlanta this weekend, and wanted to get together with her regular blog readers.  I am so excited to go and meet her and her family.  The weather is suppose to be rainy, but I am praying it won't be too wet.  Raphael and the girls are coming along, and I know it will be alot of fun.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment