Monday, November 16, 2009

One Little Girl with Curls

This past Saturday, Rachel and I went out for a little time together. Rachel's hair was getting a bit shaggy and lots of split ends, so she went in for a quick trim.
                                                 

Rachel in the chair and Miss Vikki working away.


Miss Vikki decided to make a french braid/ponytail .
It looked cute on Rachel.


Rachel didn't feel like posing for an "after" shot, so this is the best I could get of her.




After her hair cut we headed back towards home for a little lunch out. Rachel decided she wanted to go to a restaurant with a waitress, so we went to Chili's.




Rachel enjoying her soda!

After lunch we went to a toy store and then over to Walmart. I think half of Georgia was at Walmart that afternoon- too many people! We got out of there as fast a possible and then back home to Daddy and Rebecca. 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi. My name is Crystal. Your daughters are GORGEOUS! I don't know how I found your page. But I will be back ;)

    ReplyDelete