Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Trying

It is the day before Thanksgiving and I am trying. Trying to sooth little Rebecca, who has been cranky and fussy for the past few days. She cries and screams unless she is being held or sleeping. Yesterday I even took her into the doctor to make sure nothing was wrong. The doctor said she is fine, and looks to be working on some teeth? So we went and bought some fancy vibrating teether toys, that of course she doesn't want to chew on.

I am trying to get my house clean and organized for our Thanksgiving guests tomorrow. Made a little bit tricky with a baby in my arms- with a runny nose, and a five year old who wants to go outside and play in the dirt. And today they both seem to be on each other's nerves- Rebecca is getting into all of Rachel's toys.



Rebecca trying her best to be just like her big sister.

Also, I am trying to get a decent picture of the girls for a Christmas card photo. We did a little photo shoot this morning. Did not go well at all. Rebecca was crying and Rachel wanted to watch cartoons.  I also tried to down load the photos from the memory card, but for some reason, it just won't work.


                   This was one picture I managed to get of two very wiggly little girls. Guess I will have to try again another day.

Rebecca is also trying to feed herself these days.  It is cute to watch,but can be trying on my patience. I do feel bad for her, when she can't figure out how to get the last bite of cracker in her mouth.


Enjoying a rice cake

Now I am off to try and think of something to make for dinner. And of course, I know tomorrow in another day, this too shall pass, and the Lord is my strength!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment