Sunday, May 21, 2017

Going Back

Time is flying by and we only have six days left of school !!!! I know our summer will go by fast and I want to try to be caught up with blogging, so a few pictures of what has been happening..............

Rachel was back to the orthodontist. Things are going
well and her treatment is moving along.
We had all the carpets cleaned !!!
Waffle House breakfast with Rachel.
Friday afternoon lunches with Rebecca.
I finally got Rachel in to the salon to get her hair trimmed.
We celebrated my Mom's birthday.
Rachel went running with me.
Rebecca and her friends stayed after school and had a "baking day"
with a teacher. She had these cute aprons and hats for them.
Lola and I at the vet. She had a seizure and had to go see the
doctor. We are going to watch her and see what happens.
Lola is getting old and frail :(.
End of the season soccer party for Rebecca.
She had the same coaches as in the fall and the team was the
same group of girls.

Rebecca and I planted a few vegetables in the garden.


I think that about catches me up. The last week of school is upon
us and it is a busy week.










No comments:

Post a Comment