Thursday, August 18, 2016

Tallulah Gorge Falls

Last weekend,  the girls stayed at my parents house. It was a perfect day and
I thought we should do an outside activity, so we decided to go on a hike
at the Tallulah Gorge State Park.
The suspension bridge.
The park was beautiful and it was good to be outside and get some
fresh air. The hike was no joke, lots of walking and many steps!
Climbing up!
I wore my activity tracker on my shoe. I ended up with way over
10,000 steps that day.
Rainbow.. if you look really closely.
We hiked all the way around and finished at the Tallulah Bridge.
There is a big electrical water dam to look at.
It was a lot of fun. We were glad the girls missed this outing. I know
they would have complained with all the stairs and the heat. We hope
to take them on an easier hike soon.

















No comments:

Post a Comment