Friday, August 28, 2015

Photos From my Phone Friday

Since I didn't blog for awhile, I have some major catching up to do......
We made a trip to the Apple store at the mall. Rachel and Adan both went home with ipad minis!
The girl that helped us was so nice and very patient :)
The girls and I took Abuela to the pottery painting place for a little "girl time". Each of the
girls painted a piggy bank and then made a little memento for Perla to take back to Panama.
                                     At the end of July, we have lived in Georgia for 9 years!!
Both of the girls had a teacher meet and greet before school started. It was chaotic as
usual, but fun to see friends and get excited for school starting back.
I still can't believe that Rachel is in middle school !! She was comparing schedules with
some of her friends. So far, so good with the new school. While we were at Rachel's school
it started to rain, thunder and lightening-- a lot! The power at school went out and we had
to run to the car. We got pretty wet, so I had to take a picture.
Legos have taken over our living room. It took me three hours to build
this barn for Rebecca, but she plays for hours, so it was worth it.
The girls have been bugging me to take them to The Golden Coral
for lunch, so I finally did. They loved it, especially the chocolate fountain!
Thank you Nana and Papa!!
#straighthairdontcare
I ran a little 5k with some friends and I came in 2nd for my age group!
So I stayed and received my fancy trophy, because I don't think I will get one again .............
On the American Idol Coca-Cola couch. 
Rebecca and I  had never been to the Coca-Cola museum, so one day after 
church we toured it. Very interesting and glad we went.
The girls with their Daddy.

That is it for today. Thankful it is Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment