Sunday, July 20, 2014

A Visit to Big Sky Country

At the end of June, the girls and I flew to Montana to visit my family. We hadn't been to Montana in several years and we had a great time with family and friends.
At the Atlanta airport and ready to fly!
View out the window over Utah.
 
We had a fun bingo night with crazy dollar store gifts for the winners!
Jon~ my brother-in-law
Rebecca in the playhouse.
I left the girls with my parents for two days and went to Red Lodge to visit
my friend Kristin. We had the best time talking, hiking, shopping and eating :)
We drove up the Beartooth Highway. I forgot how beautiful Montana is.
Feeding the chipmunks!
The house I grew up in.
Kristin and I drove to Billings and spent time remembering our home town.
I had the best time with Kristin. It was so good to spend time with her.
Raphael flew to Montana to join us and we took a day trip to The Gates of  the Mountains.
We toured around on a boat and learned the history of the lake.
We celebrated the Fourth of July a day early with some sparklers and little fireworks.
4th of July!
We took the girls to see a movie and waited for my sister and her family to arrive.
My parents took all of us to spend the Fourth weekend at their church family camp near Bozeman.
I will share camp pictures soon..................
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment