Friday, March 14, 2014

Photos from my Phone Friday

We made it to Friday!!
Our calendar has been super busy the past few weeks and I am so thankful when Friday arrives. Friday is our "slow down and take it easy day" of the week.
 
A few pictures......
                Rebecca dressed up for Wacky Wednesday at school.
This was a warm afternoon, so Daniella came over and we went outside.
The girls were being clowns and putting on a circus show for us.
Tuesday we went for haircuts.
After haircuts, Rachel had tennis lessons. First we stopped at Sonic for a quick dinner.
It was spirit night and they had games and hula hoops for the kids to play. 
So happy to see these daffodils blooming in our backyard.
 
This winter has been long and cold.
I am not a cold weather person and I am ready for spring.
I saw this quote on Pinterest and I had to pin it.
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment