Friday, September 20, 2013

Photos from my Phone Friday

We have had a good week and I am looking forward to the weekend.
The park where Rebecca has soccer was having a fun day.
 Lots of different activities and events for the kids to do. The girls both ended up with crazy hair!
A lake picture from my long run on Sunday morning.
 I had to run fifteen miles and it helps me when the scenery is so pretty.
 On Sunday we skipped church and went to see the Falcons play football. Raphael had free tickets from work, so we left the girls with a sitter and watched the game. The Falcons won!!
I was looking through pictures for a project that Rebecca needed for school, and I came across a photo of Raphael and I from our anniversary two years ago. Sometime I get discouraged with myself and feel like I haven't made much progress in losing weight/getting in better shape. A picture is a good reminder of what I have managed to accomplish.
On Monday I went to school and had lunch with my favorite 4th grader!
 
Happy Friday!







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment