Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day Camping

A couple of weeks ago some of my friends wanted to go camping at a nearby campground. We already had plans that couldn't be changed, so the girls and I weren't able to spend the night, but we did go for the day and stay for dinner and smores.
                  Rebecca was in her summer camp that day, so for a few hours it was just me and Rachel.
                                We picked up Rebecca and headed back to the lake for more swimming.
                                   I tried to get a picture of all the kids, but it didn't work out too well.
                                              My friend Meredith getting the grill going for us.
                                                                            Isabella and Rebecca.
                                              All us ladies--Nicole, Lisa, Michelle, me and Meredith.
It was fun and a little bit chaotic at times with all the kids running around. It would have been fun to spend the night, but I was glad to go home, take a shower and sleep in my own bed for the night.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment