Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring break 2013

Today was the last day of spring break and our break didn't quite go as I had hoped. Rebecca and I both ended up really sick and we spent more time at home than I would have liked, but that is the way it goes.

We did get out a few times and spent time with our friends- a few pictures to share.
Rachel and I went to a birthday party for Gigi and Gabby.
Rebecca had to go to the doctor twice and had her finger poked.
I made a big tent for the girls and they played for hours!
We went to lunch at the local aiport and watched the planes for awhile. A man flew in for lunch and let the girls climb up and check out his plane.
 
                Park day with friends!
Catie, Isabella and Rebecca
Sierra and Rebecca spent quality time together.
 
It was nice to have a break from school, but I am ready for the girls to go back for a few more weeks.
 








post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment