Monday, June 25, 2012

Lately


Raphael has been in Panama visiting his family this past week, so it has just been us girls. A few pictures of what we have been up to lately.....
Saturday morning I took the girls to see the new Disney movie- Brave. I liked it and so did Rachel. Rebecca was up and down and ate most of the popcorn. I don't think I will be taking her to the movies again any time soon :)
Saturday evening we went to a birthday party. The girls gave the pinata a try and Rachel had her face painted.
Sunday we went to church and then to Lake Lanier for a couple of hours.
                     We came home and got ready for some camping in the backyard fun.

Both of the girls are in church camp this week! I am grateful for a few hours of alone time and the girls are learning about Jesus and making new friends, so it seems to be working out well. We are looking forward to Raphael being back home and a good week!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment