Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Peeps

We are in the middle of Spring Break right now. The weather has been perfect and we are taking advantage of it-- lots of outside time and enjoying the perfect days. 

I remember when we lived in Washington and watching the Masters golf tournament on TV.  They were showing pictures of the golf course- all the azaleas and trees in full bloom, the pretty green grass and blue skies and temps in the 80's. I thought " I would love to live in a place where it is eighty degrees in April." Little did I know that just a few months later we would move to Georgia and get to have warm weather for months on end.

Our beautiful days are giving us perfect evenings. Rachel has been begging to roast marshmellows and make Smores for awhile now, so I made a fire and we had the first Smores of the season.  We tried an idea I had seen on Pinterest and used Peeps in place of the usual marshmellows.

The Smores tasted good. Rebecca prefered to eat just Peeps and chocolate :)




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment