Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

It is time for all the Christmas parties!  This is the last week of school before Christmas vacation, so lots of events going on at school,church, AWANA,etc...  This afternoon we went to my MOMS club Christmas party. I spent most of the party chasing after the girls or talking, so I didn't take too many photos. But I did get a few pictures of Santa with the kids.


 Santa and Mrs. Clause came for a visit and I was surprised at how happy Rebecca was to see him.


                                        And some of our other friends....

                                            Andrea with her boys--Lukas and Jakob.

                                                          Poor Alyse was not happy to see Santa!

                          We had fun at the party and the girls came home tired and ready for bed.



                



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment