Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday

I can't believe it is already Friday and the first day of July! The summer is going by way too fast.  We had a busy week, a little too busy for me. Hoping to take things a bit slower this weekend and next week.

We didn't do much today. This morning we went to the mall to exchange some shoes for Rebecca.  She is fighting a cold and seemed to have the chills this morning. Here she is on the couch with a blanket.

                                   Poor thing- I have been giving her Advil and lots of snuggling.

After we exchanged the shoes, Rachel wanted to ride on the carousel. Rebecca doesn't like to ride so we sat and watched.  Rachel was the only one on the ride and she went in the "spinner".


Rebecca sat covering her eyes most of the time. The carousel lady felt sorry for her and gave her a couple of balloons.


We are going to the beach in a few weeks and everyday Rachel asks "how many more days till vacation?" so we made a paperchain countdown this afternoon.


I was watering the garden and plants this afternoon and this little guy jumped on my leg and scared me to death.



We planted a few sunflower seeds this spring and our first one is blooming!


And that's our Friday so far. Tonight I am going to my MOMS club hawaiian party and Raphael is having movie night with the girls.  Looking forward to Fourth of July weekend!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment