Thursday, May 26, 2011

Playgroup Friends


This morning, Rebecca and I hosted playgroup. It was our last get together until school starts back up in the fall.  I have had this "celebrate" banner forever, so I put it up for the group.  As soon as Rebecca saw it, she kept saying "party!" and asking for cake. She knows that for birthdays in our house, I put up the happy birthday banner and ballooons- smart girl!


We let the kids play and had some snacks. Made a big mess with playdough and tried to get a group photo of all the kids-ha! Didn't quite succeed, but we did our best. We have a big group- including a set of triplets and a set of twins!



I have been a playgroup since Rachel was little and love getting to know other moms. Rebecca and I have had fun times meeting up with friends each week.  Rebecca is going to preschool next fall, so this might be it for us and playgroup. 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment