Monday, May 23, 2011

Girls Weekend

The past four days I have been in Minnesota visiting my friend, Gerri Ann.  Gerri lives in MN and I went to see her because we spent Friday night and Saturday morning at a Beth Moore Living Proof Conference!


Last time I saw Gerri was two years ago when we went to a Beth Moore Conference. We both love her Bible studies and it was so wonderful to see Beth in person. She is funny and can really preach. Beth gave us all a lot to think and pray about. 


We went with two other ladies- Karri and Sarah.  There were over 4,ooo ladies attending and we ended up sitting way up in the balcony, so the pictures I took were not very good.  And I was not very good at getting out the camera and taking pictures this weekend. 



Gerri was able to go back stage and meet Beth after the conference and get a hug & picture with her!
It was a great time and I am so thankful for my husband taking time off from work to stay home and take care of the girls so that I could visit my friends.  
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment