Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cake Pops and Easter Eggs


For Christmas this year I asked my parents for the cookbook-CakePops by Bakerella. I have been looking at her blog for months and really wanted to try making my own cakepops.  I finally gathered all the materials and gave it a try this week.  It is MUCH harder than it looks. It took me forever and I had lots of issues. It was fun, but really time consuming. I will try it again soon. Check out her blog at http://www.bakerella.com/

My Easter chicks

____________________________________________________________

While Rebecca was napping today, Rachel and I dyed some Easter eggs.




_______________________________________________

It has been in the eighties and sunny skies most of the week. Rachel wanted to run through the sprinkler. I couldn't get the sprinkler she wanted to attach to the hose, so went with plan B and pulled out the turtle pool instead.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment