Tuesday, August 24, 2010

For the Grandparents

I know it has been awhile since I last posted anything. I guess we have been busy with back-to-school activities, appointments and errands. I can't think of anything to write, so I will put on some pictures of the girls for the Grandparents to enjoy!

                                                                      
  Rachel seems to be liking first grade. She is making new friends and adjusting to a new teacher. She started back to AWANA and is almost finished with swimming lessons!

_________________________________________


Rebecca seems to get bigger everyday! She is talking a bit more and it is so cute to hear her little voice. Right now her favorite word to say is "baby".


_________________________________

My Mom saved some of my baby stuff and one of things I have is a little blue dress. I had both Rachel and Rebecca wear it and took their pictures. I can't find the one of Rachel anywhere, but here is one of Rebecca.



Me - Christmas 1974.
                                                                          
I am grateful my Mom saved this little dress. I started boxes for my girls with some of the dresses they have worn. Hopefully someday, they can pass them along to their little girls.
                                           




                                                                            
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment