Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's day Weekend

We are having a great Father's Day weekend so far!  Raphael came home from his trip on Friday in time to see Rachel at her swimming class. She was so excited to have her Daddy there and show him what she has been learning. 
            
                                                                        
Yesterday morning I had an appointment for a haircut, so the girls had lots of quality time with their Dad. They went for a walk to the park and home for lunch and naps!

Then last night we went out to dinner with our friends-Gregg and Ashley. We went to the best steakhouse and ate until we were going to explode. We are looking forward to our next dinner out.


Then this morning, we gave Raphael his Father's Day cards and gifts. Rachel loves giving presents and I think Raphael liked his gifts. Today after church we plan to head to the waterpark and try to stay cool.

The girls and I love their Daddy so much! He is a wonderful man. Always putting us first and the glue that holds us all together. I thank the Lord for giving my girls such a great father.


And of course, Happy Father's Day to my Dad! I wish we could be together to celebrate. My Dad is the best. So patient and kind. A great example of a man who loves the Lord. And one of the hardest working men I know. I love you!

                                                                          


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment