Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pizza Parlor

Today after school, the girls and I met up with my MOMS club at a nearby pizza place- Luigi's. They have really good pizza and pasta there. They let each of the kids make their own little pizza. All the kids loved it and the restaurant was empty except for us, so the kids were all having a good time.



It can be a bit stressful trying to keep Rebecca busy and out of trouble and help Rachel when we are out. But today, Rebecca was SO good. Bless her little heart. She was happy to sit in her stroller and watch all the action. I ordered spaghetti and meatballs for her and I to share. Rebecca hasn't let me feed her for quite awhile now and it can get a little messy- but she sure did like her pasta.


                                                                                                                                
                  
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment