Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ice Cream for Dinner

It has been a crazy busy week around here. Rachel only has five days left of school!!! I can't believe how quickly her first year of school has gone by.  She has been having all sorts of parties and celebrations and get togethers and it has been keeping me busy.

                                                                


I was not in the mood to cook dinner tonight and we had to make a quick run to Home Depot, so on the way home we went to a great ice cream shop. Rachel loved the idea of ice cream for dinner and ordered a big ol' hot fudge sundae- then she took about five bites and asked for a corn dog-ha!  So I ordered her one of those too.       

Rebecca had no problems eating ice cream for dinner!


I just love these girls!
                                                                                                                 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment