Monday, January 18, 2010

Long Weekend

This has been a long weekend for Rachel-no school today for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. We had a pretty good weekend. On Saturday, Raphael had a training session all day, so the girls and I stayed home. We had a really nice teenage girl from church come over for awhile. She wants to start babysitting, but has no experience- so she came to our house for a few hours and played with the girls, changed diapers,etc... Rachel loved her and I think Rebecca did too. Hopefully, she will be a good sitter for us. Then Saturday night we had our Family Movie Night- Rachel picked Polar Express in 3D.

Looking  good!



I love this of Lola begging for popcorn-ha!

On Sunday we went to church, and then Raphael stayed with the girls and I did a little shopping.
Today, the girls and I went out to Walmart for a few things. They were both really good at the store, and when we got home I put Rebecca down for a nap. The weather today was beautiful, so Rachel played in the yard and I cleaned and organized the garage.

Some pictures of what Rebecca was up to today. She is so curious and quick these days. She can really move fast and manages to get into lots of mischief.


Raiding the pantry


Playing in the dog's water!


She can stand by herself a little more each day. This time for about a minute.


And "walking" with her push-along baby stroller- so cute.


I saw this exact toy at Walmart today for $27 dollars. I bought it last week at a consignment store for $7! I love a good bargain.


Rachel got this cat at Walmart today. She wanted a similar one for Christmas, but I didn't buy it. Today, it was on clearance so I broke down I got it for her. She was so happy.
                                                            
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment