Monday, January 25, 2010

Catching Up

Well, the past few days have been a little bit crazy around here.  On Thursday afternoon Raphael came home from his trip. Yeah! We were all excited to have him home. Much later that evening, Rachel woke up and said she was sick- and she was. And then so was I. And then repeat that for most of the night. It was not fun. Poor little Rachel, I just felt so bad for her. Praise the Lord, that Raphael was home and helped me survive through the night. I know I could have done it alone, but so glad that I didn't have too. By Friday morning, Rachel was feeling better, but I kept her home from school just to make sure.

Raphael stayed home too and let me recuperate.I am soooo thankful he was able to be with us and he helped so much.  He took Lola in for her bath and took Rebecca to her nine month checkup.  Our Rebecca did great at the doctor's appointment.  She is still weighing in at 20lbs. She seems to be holding steady in the weight department. And she is now 27and 1/4" long. Poor thing had to get three shots! Raphael said all the nurses thought she was the cutest little baby and just loved her curly hair and blue eyes.

By Saturday, we were all feeling alot better. Raphael had to work for awhile, so the girls and I ventured out to Toys R Us. I had just bought Rachel a new stuffed animal cat on Monday. Well, he didn't do to well during the night of sickness and had to be thrown away. So we went to the toy store and got the exact same cat- and the last one they had! So then, all was right with the world once more.

Yesterday, we made it to church and then home for the afternoon. It was a super rainy day and it was nice to stay inside. Rachel and I played and watched movies, while Raphael made a new video for us. I tried to catch back up on the laundry and other little things around the house.  

Today, I took Rebecca to the mall for her "official" nine month photos. She did great! She did keep trying to crawl away, so they had to work fast. The pictures turned out really cute too. They took her picture in the studio that is in the front of the store, and has a big glass wall that faces into the mall. So lots of shoppers were stopping to check out Rebecca. She was really charming them!

A few pics of our girls for you!

Rachel 11 months old


Rebecca in the same outfit! 9 months old


standing all by herself.



Modeling her new boots.

This is a busy week for us-lots going on. So I should be back with more pictures tomorrow!
                                                       
                                                                                  
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment