Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Life Lately

Once again, I am way behind on this blogging thing :)

The girls are officially on Christmas vacation and it has been nice to have more relaxing days. Just a few pictures to remember what we have been doing the past few days.......................
December 1st, Jack, our Elf on the Shelf came back to visit.
We started December with Christmas lunch at school with Rebecca. She was so excited to have her
grandparents there this year!
We all went to Christmas on the Corner at church. I ran in a 5k race before
the festivities started and placed second in my age group :)
I hosted my MOMS Club Christmas party and the girls helped me test out
the photo props before all the ladies arrived.
Heather and Meredith -- one of the only pics I took at the party.
While Rachel is at tennis camp, Rebecca and I visited the mall for
hot chocolate and took a look at the big Christmas tree.
Our house with some Christmas décor.
I went to lunch with friends at TOM + CHEE that specializes in grilled cheese sandwiches!
It was so good, I love grilled cheese.
Christmas party time at school !
We left the girls with a sitter and went with my parents to Atlanta
to see the new Star Wars movie and took in all the Christmas time
spirit at Atlantic Station.
While everyone was sleeping, Rebecca and I watched White Christmas.
We liked it and Rebecca seems to enjoy a musical.
Waiting for the Swedish angels to start spinning. It didn't work, so we
gave up. Later, Raphael helped and it worked out. We just need to be more
patient :)
We have been baking up a storm- gingerbread, chocolate chip, and
sugar cookies for Santa.
Rebecca has been coughing and was to the doctor, but not getting better.
So today they took an xray to check for pneumonia, but there was none.
So new meds and hopefully, she will feel better soon.
Nana and Papa came over to help decorate cookies for Santa.

Christmas is only two days away!!






No comments:

Post a Comment