Friday, April 24, 2015

Pictures from My Phone Friday

  This week as felt like the longest week, ever. Not exactly sure why that is, but I am happy it is Friday.  I didn't take too many pictures this week, but I know we have been on the go.....

Rebecca was quite proud of the tower she built with boxes from the post office.
She wanted to show that the tower is taller than she is.
A picture from church. We started a new series on the Holy Spirit.
Better.Stronger.Greater.
I listen each week to Fresh Life church, which is a church in Kalispell MT.
The pastor is incredible and I am re-listening to a series that he preached about
the Holy Spirit.
The newest Penderwicks book!
We love the Penderwicks. Rachel and I started reading them together last summer.
Its hard to find good, age appropriate books for Rachel, and I am always on the
hunt for more reading for her.

This was my phone on Monday afternoon -- red means "tornado watch".
The weather got pretty crazy and this was all happening right when school was
supposed to dismiss, so the kids all had to stay at school until the danger passed.
Rebecca told me they had to be "turtles" on the floor,
Thankfully, no tornados touched down here. Never a dull moment living in
tornado country :)
I snuck this picture of Rachel at tennis.
She is still going to a private lesson each week, but she has also moved up
into the Academy Group. So we go for a big group lesson for two hours each week.
They work on all sorts of tennis drills and skills. Most of the time she likes it.
While Rachel is at tennis, we are at the park. Thankful for a few sunny days to
have time to play outside. Praying the rain stays away for the weekend, Rebecca hasn't
played a soccer game in weeks because of rainy weather.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment