Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2014

I realize that tomorrow is the last day of the year and I haven't posted any pictures from our Christmas this year, so here are a few from the big day.
                                                          Sugar cookies for Santa!
We went to Christmas Eve church service and then out for dinner.
We tracked Santa as he was delivering presents around the world.
Rebecca kept asking me to check, she didn't want Santa to miss us.
Christmas Eve family picture.
Awake and ready for presents!
Me and my "Grandma you're my Star" coffee cup.
The girls had a Holiday shopper day at school, where they could go
shopping and buy little gifts for family and friends. Rebecca was so excited
to go shopping and buy us gifts. She told me that she knew I love to drink tea
 and that a cup was the perfect gift for me :)
Playing a new game.
Christmas day it was nice and sunny, so the girls played outside for awhile.
Wearing our new slippers.
It was another wonderful Christmas!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment