Friday, October 10, 2014

Photo From My Phone Friday

So happy it is Friday!! A few pictures from my phone of what we have been doing lately..........
I went to have lunch with Rebecca last week.
The soccer game on Saturday morning was cold and windy!
Rachel was all bundled up.
Last week at AWANA was parent night in Sparks for Rebecca.
Rebecca saying her Bible verses for the week.
This Wednesday was parent night for Rachel's AWANA.
Raphael spent the evening with her and the class.
Rebecca is learning to read!
Took Rebecca for her yearly appointment with her allergy doctor.
The minions were at church!!
I have been reading the latest Mitford book by Jan Karon.
I love the Mitford books.
The grocery store likes to mix it up- Halloween and Christmas together.
I kept Rebecca home a few days this week. She is battling a sinus infection.
she has to do breathing treatments and antibiotics.
Little Mulberry Park - my favorite park for Sunday morning runs.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment