Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Five Years Ago....

 
Five years ago today, I started this little blog of mine.
 
I really didn't have any idea what I was doing.... still don't.
Just take some pictures and talk about what we have going on in our lives.
 
I decided to look back and see what I was talking about five years ago.
Pretty much the same things as today-- our family, the girls, school stuff.
 
The very first "header" on my blog.
The girls were so little!
 

             My first blog entry was about my day with Rebecca and her first taste of green beans.

 
A few other pictures from the early days..........


 
Thankfully, my picture taking skills have improved over the years :)
It's been fun to look back and remember.
Glad we have this on-line memory
book of our family and life here in Georgia.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment