Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Play Ball

We have been trying to have as much family time as possible this summer.
And the girls are at age where it is fairly easy to go places and do things without too much drama.
We decided to take in a baseball game at the Gwinnett Braves stadium. We had a fun night out.
 
I like to have the time outside, keep the girls busy and try to wear them out before bed. Raphael made us a campfire and while we waited for it to burn down, I taught the girls to play kickball.
I have great memories of playing kickball with my neighborhood friends in the summer.
The girls caught on pretty quickly and we had fun. Rachel and Rebecca both told me that they want to play again. After kickball we made smores and the girls played for awhile.
I love relaxing summer nights and knowing we can stay up late and sleep in the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment