Friday, April 18, 2014

A Trip to Minnesota

Last weekend I flew to Minnesota to visit my friend Gerri Ann.
Months ago, we made plans to listen to Beth Moore speak at a Living Proof  Live Conference in Minneapolis. It had been three years, since I had seen Gerri Ann and it was a fun and relaxing weekend. We slept in, ate out, went shopping, talked a lot and listened to Beth.
Me, Gerri Ann and Lexi
 
We went to see The Little Mermaid at a dinner theater in Channhassen.
It was a fun night out.
Friday afternoon we went out to eat at Fogo de Chao. It is a restaurant that serves Brazilian style meats and an amazing salad bar. The food was so good and then we went to an old time Norwegian store to shop for a wedding gift.
The Living Proof conference started Friday night and then finished up on Saturday afternoon. It was my third time to a Beth Moore conference and she never disappoints.
 
After the conference we went to eat at Punches Pizza and then I had my first visit to The Mall of America. I was overwhelmed by it all. The biggest mall I have ever been to. I could have shopped for days. And there is an amusement park in the middle and an aquarium.
Me, Carrie and Gerri Ann.
We had to stop for an ice cream.
 
And then it was time to go home.
So thankful I was able to sneak away for a few days to reconnect with my friends.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment