Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend 2013

                                                            We had a busy and lovely weekend.
We started Saturday morning with a birthday party at a bounce house place. Lots of fun and the girls burned a lot of energy. After the party we went home to change clothes and go to Rebecca's last soccer practice of the spring.
                                                                    Checking out her medal.
All the girls and their coaches. It was fun to watch Rebecca and we are thinking to sign her up for the fall session.
Sunday morning I went for a long run and when I got home the girls were excited to give me my Mother's Day gifts. They gave me a huge card, a beautiful picture frame and chocolate!

                                                    A picture of me and the girls before church.
After church we went to an outdoor mall for lunch at Red Robin. The restaurant ran out of desserts?! So we walked around and found a frozen yogurt place and did a little shoe shopping for Rachel.
 
It was wonderful Mother's Day- so thankful for my girls.
And thankful for my Mom!
 





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment