Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Chocolate Chip Day


Rebecca is having a hard time understanding that her preschool is over until fall. She asks each night if there is school in the morning? I tell her no and that she is on summer vacation, but it doesn't seem to be sinking in yet- bless her heart. She loved preschool and talks about her friends all the time.

I was reading a magazine the other day and it mentioned that May 15th is "National Chocolate Chip Day". So this morning Rebecca and I made a quick trip to the store for some chips and then home to do some baking.  She loves cooking with me and does pretty well for three years old.

I tried these Hershey's kisses chocolates and they are good! Rebecca and I ate half them while we were mixing.
 My little baker.

And totally off the subject, but I thought this was pretty. This was the view from our back deck this morning.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment